CALL FOR QUOTES: 1-855-406-0240
Allstate is the second largest insurance company in the United States. They offer great selection of insurance policies for renters, home, landlord property insurance, condominium, retirement, life, college savings, supplemental health, business, ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, boat, motor home, and of course car insurance. Allstate customers may contact a local agent at any time, or they can manage their account from the customer-friendly Allstate website.
Back in 1931, Allstate was founded and headquartered in Northfield Township, IL. Despite being founded during the Great Depression, the market for car insurance was strong, leading to $45 million worth of financial success by 1944. Even to this day, Allstate happens to be a financially strong insurance company.
Upon reviewing Allstate Auto Insurance, it is easy to see why they are one of the most popular insurance providers in the US today. According to A.M. Best, Allstate has earned an A+ Superior rating (and it should be noted that A.M. Best is one of the leading companies for rating insurance providers within the United States). Next up is Standard and Poor’s, who give Allstate a Very Strong (AA-) rating. Moody’s also rated Allstate a respectably high “Excellent” (Aa3).
In regards to Allstate car insurance, any auto policy you purchase from the company will have the option to include:
• Liability coverage
• Medical payments
• Personal injury protection
• Underinsured and uninsured motorist
As well as a few other products you might want to consider when looking into Allstate auto insurance:
• Rental reimbursement coverage – for when your vehicle is in the shop but you still need to get around
• Towing and labor costs – so that you aren’t faced with any surprise expenses
• High-end sound systems – because of the high risk of theft and vandalism, Allstate offers this supplemental coverage
• Premier Discount – If you have a clean driving record and haven’t had an accident in the last three years, you may be eligible for this discount
• Premier Plus Discount – Much like the Premier Discount, except the accident threshold is five years instead of three in order to qualify
• Passive Restraint Systems – If your vehicle rolled off the assembly line with airbags or other enhanced safety features, you could save money on your policy
• Anti-Lock Brakes – Yet another important safety feature which can save you some money on your auto insurance policy
And because Allstate recognizes that Senior Citizens and Teenage Drivers belong in their own special category of motorists, they offer special discounts for them too:
• Good Student – In order to qualify for this discount you must be younger than 25, single, and a full time student with a high GPA (usually a B average or better)
• Senior Adult –65+ seniors who drive more than 25% of your car’s total mileage can save money on Personal Injury Protection coverage (unfortunately, this discount is not available everywhere)
• 55 and Retired – Adults of retirement age (55+) who work less than full time can save additionally on their car insurance policy