Laura D. Adams
Insurance & Finance Analyst
Laura Adams is one of the nation’s leading finance, insurance, and small business authorities. As an award-winning author, spokesperson, and host of the top-rated Money Girl podcast since 2008, millions of readers and listeners benefit from her practical advice. Her mission is to empower consumers to live healthy and rich lives by planning for the future and making smart money decisions. She received an MBA from the University of Florida and lives in Vero Beach, Florida.
As a professional accountant and financial analyst for several companies, Laura is a trusted source on various finance topics for TV, radio, online articles, and print publications. She’s been featured on major news outlets, including FOX Business, AP News, Apartment Therapy, Go Banking Rates.
- Is it a bad idea to go through a bank to get auto insurance?
- Audi Auto Insurance Rates
- The Ultimate Kentucky Car Insurance Guide (Costs + Coverage)
- The Ultimate Delaware Car Insurance Guide (Costs + Coverage)
- How to Lower Your Auto Insurance Premiums