Licensed Insurance Agent
Rachael Brennan has been working in the insurance industry since 2006 when she began working as a licensed insurance representative for 21st Century Insurance, during which time she earned her Property and Casualty license in all 50 states.
After several years she expanded her insurance expertise, earning her license in Health and AD&D insurance as well. She has worked for small health insurance exchanges as well as some of the biggest health insurance companies in the nation, including Blue Cross Blue Shield. After deciding to pursue a writing career several years ago, she has circled back to the auto insurance industry.
- Cheap Ohio Auto Insurance Guide 
- Country Financial Auto Insurance Review for 2023
- Car Insurance for Domestic Partners
- An Explanation of Deductibles
- Reckless Driving and Auto Insurance Rates