Director of Outreach
Sara Routhier, Managing Editor and Outreach Director, has professional experience as an educator, SEO specialist, and content marketer. She has over five years of experience in the insurance industry. As a researcher, data nerd, writer, and editor she strives to curate educational, enlightening articles that provide you with the must-know facts and best-kept secrets within the overwhelming world of insurance.
Her work has been featured on: CBS, Denver Post, DriversEd, ESPN, Finance101, Finder, FOX5, Legal Advice, MSN, PrettyMotors, SeattleTimes, StarTribune, USA Today, WalletHub, Yahoo Finance, and the Zebra.
- Top 10 Traffic Stop Reasons [+Likely Outcomes]
- Uber Driver Complaints [5 Year Study]
- Self-Driving Cars: Are Self-Driving Cars Safe?
- U.S. Counties with the Worst Drunk-Driving Problem [+ Death Totals]
- Usage-Based Insurance [How to Save with UBI]