UPDATED: Sep 5, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Country Financial is an insurance company which deals in auto, home, life, farm insurance products, and more. Their headquarters are located in Bloomington, IL and they have been in business since 1925. Country Financial currently manages policies for drivers as locally as Illinois and as far away as Alaska – a total of 19 US states. With Country Financial, you have the option of getting a quote either electronically over the internet or contacting an agent in your area.
Country Financial Insurance Review
How financially strong is Country Financial? You’ll want to know the answer to that question before you buy, since the financial strength of an insurance company determines how likely they will be to pay out on any claims you file. You’ll also want to know what their customer service is like since this could be an accurate predictor of how much of a hassle the claims process might be. As you can see in the chart below, Country Financial has earned high marks in both of these categories.
|Better Business Bureau (2016)||A+|
|NAIC Complaint Index (2012)||0.34 (Better than Average)|
|AM Best Financial Strength Rating (2016)||A+|
Country Financial Insurance Discounts
Who doesn’t like getting discounts on their automotive insurance policy? Companies are well aware of the appeal of discounts, and Country Financial is no exception when it comes to offering them up in order to attract new business:
|Discount Type||Discount Amount|
|Defensive Driver Course||5%|
|Driver Training / Education Course / New Teen Drivers||5-10%|
|Good Student||Up to 25%|
|Occupation: First Responders Discount (Firefighters, Police Officers, Emergency Medical Technicians, and Paramedics)||5%|
|Occupation: Teachers Discount (full-time, teaching K – 12th grades)||10%|
Country Financial Auto Insurance Options
Country Financial offers a variety of coverage options depending on what you want to protect your property from. For instance, if you’re concerned with physical damage, you can choose from:
- Collision – protects against body damage to your vehicle in an accident; flexible deductibles range from $50-$1,000
- Comprehensive – protects against theft, hail, vandalism, and more; flexible deductibles range from $0-$1,000
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage – coverage, deductible, and availability will vary by state
They also offer basic liability, medical coverage, and more:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Medical Payments
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Emergency Road Service
- Rental Reimbursement/Trip Interruption
- Safety Glass Coverage
- Personal Effects Coverage
- Tenant Coverage for Renters (bundled with Auto Policy)
- Umbrella Insurance
- “The Keeper” – replaces your new vehicle after a total loss accident for up to 4 years after your vehicle is purchased. Also provides for Collision & Comprehensive repairs for damage sustained from anything other than fire, larceny, and theft
Comparing Country Financial Insurance Quotes
Many different factors can have an influence on how much you pay monthly for your insurance coverage. In the chart below, you can see some estimates for what an average driver might pay for a basic auto policy from Country Financial: