If you live in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, Franklin Insurance might just be the auto insurance company for you. Originally, Franklin started in 1997 and was later acquired by Mercer Insurance group in the year 2001. Most of Franklin’s customers know them for their excellent service and their willingness to cover a great variety of different automobiles.
What You Need to Know Before You Buy
- Franklin Insurance is Relatively New in the Market. It is not uncommon for customers to be wary of a new and untested product, especially when it comes to their car insurance. However, Franklin insurance still has a fairly solid track record during its fourteen years in operation. And although it has been acquired by the Mercer Insurance Group, which is a big, high-profile company, they still remain underexposed in the insurance market.
- There is a Limited Availability of Online Customer Reviews. These days, customer reviews on the internet are plentiful and only a few keystrokes away. However, Franklin does not presently have very many customer reviews about their company published on the internet.
Services Provided by Franklin Car Insurance
Franklin’s mission as an insurance company is to provide the correct form of coverage based on specific customer needs. In order to do this, they offer the following four different vehicle insurance coverage options:
- Medical Insurance Coverage – covers both the insured driver and whatever passenger(s) are in their vehicle in the event of an accident
- Liability Protection – pays for both property damage and any third party injuries which might happen with the insured automobile
- Collision Coverage – Provides coverage in the event that your car, van, or truck collides with another vehicle
- Comprehensive Coverage – for other forms of damage or loss, such as fire, theft, or severe weather, the comprehensive plan will have you covered.
If you happen to own a classic or otherwise rare vehicle, the company has you covered there, too. Franklin car insurance provides insurance policies for classic, high performance, and also antique cars.
What good automobile insurance all boils down to is how many different choices and quotes you can find. In addition, researching a company’s performance can help you make a good decision.
The Benefits Available from Franklin Auto Insurance
- Individually Tailored Solutions – The greatest benefit from Franklin auto insurance the unique way in which Franklin tailors each policy to suit an individual customer’s needs. You don’t have to worry about being issued a cookie-cutter policy that leaves you with excessive coverage in one area and exposed to risk in another.
- Fast, Free Online Quotes – IT’s easy to get a vehicle insurance quote online. Just visit the Mercer Insurance Group website, enter your information, and see what results pop up. In addition, several different quote comparison websites will provide you with a free Franklin quote.
- Stellar Customer Service – Unlike major insurance corporations, where your policy can easily become just another number, they pride itself on providing intimate customer service.
We Can’t Provide you With a Quote From Franklin, But You Can Get Quotes From Other Companies Near You – Save Money and Time on Quotes Now!
104 13th street
Franklin, PA 16323